I have just been having a quick look through my Notes App on my iPhone and found a little entry from 9th October 2012. It was a day we went to Frosterley in Weardale and it was a gloriously sunny day. I hope we get some lovely weather so we can go and enjoy a picnic there again - this time, with our beautiful Seth...
A little bit of paradise no more than 20 miles away from home. Weardale has probably some of the most beautiful scenery/landscape you could imagine.
The sun is warming. The breeze is lightly refreshing and the babble of the river is wonderfully calming. I leave my worries at home and enjoy one of our last days of summer, listening to Jacob's enthusiastic gibbering and his Daddy's laughter as they plodge in the river and make splashes with little pebbles. If only life was always this beautiful and simple. Simply beautiful.
HLW x



Comments
Post a Comment